Originally part of a leading international electronics company, Axis Electronics was formed in 1995 as an independent UK based contract electronic manufacturing services provider with a unique combination of service and technological capabilities.
Design capability includes: concept design, pcb layout, design for manufacture (DFM), mechanical design, design approval, prototype builds.
Manufacturing capability includes: contract manufacturing, cellular manufacturing, surface mount technology (SMT), automated optical test development and conformal coat
Microelectronic capability includes: Class 10,000 cleanroom, Automated and semi automated chip and wire bonding used in MCM (multi-chip-module) builds, unpackaged IC’s on fine line interconnection substrates, COB style assemblies, RF and Microwave, Hybrid Circuits, LTCC modules, miniaturised microwave frequency device (MMIC)
Testing capability includes: full test development, JTAG and automated optical inspection Automation using Labview PCI, Ethernet and GPIB, JTAG and XJTAG programme development, RF Test and Fabmaster Diagnostic Tools
All this is focused to match the need of high reliability electronics, in an AS9100 environment and in line with SC21 initiatives.
Our Key Differentiators
- Ability to scale products from prototype to production volume
- Low/medium volume, high value, high mix product experience
- Extensive High Reliability experience
- Strong Financial Performance
- Proven excellent quality performance – See Testimonials
- Repeatable on time delivery performance
- Advanced electronic trading tools to reduce time to market and eliminate errors
- Web based Shop Floor Product Tracking for all Customers