Part Time Business Administrator/Receptionist
Axis Electronics Ltd.
An opportunity to join a friendly, growing business, supporting managers and team leaders where needed. A varied role that would suit an outgoing, versatile individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Provide reception support for the business. Including telephone calls and dealing with visitors, including arranging refreshments when required.
- Update the visitor log in line with our security procedure.
- Company post both inwards and outwards.
- HR administration.
- Support absence management process.
- Support Training Specialist with organising and logging training as and when needed.
- Circulate company news/updates.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Stationery stock control.
- Caring: for each other, our customers, our suppliers and all other stakeholders
- Hardworking: with diligence, creativity, and by going the extra mile
- Integrity: through honesty with oneself and with others
- Positivity: a can do attitude
- Synergy: a united front as team Axis
- Professional manner with excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Reliable and strives for high quality standards
- Good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills and confident using databases