Experienced QC Inspector
Axis Electronics Ltd.
An exciting opportunity to join our Finishing Cell team on a range of quality control processes. Previous experience in quality control is a pre-requisite and it is desirable that this is within electronics. The candidate should be familiar with IPC and comfortable working with a microscope due to size of componentry. The role would include quality control of through hole components, surface mount devices including wire modifications, mechanical assembly, and final inspection all with quality checks against the relevant documentation.
- Minimum 12 months experience in assembly of electronic printed circuit boards to IPC 610 class 3
- Experience of working with a microscope
- Capable of high level of throughput
- Professional manner with excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be comfortable working as part of a wider group.
At Axis we expect every employee to commit to our Teamship Rules:
- Caring: for each other, our customers, our suppliers and all other stakeholders
- Hardworking: with diligence, creativity, and by going the extra mile
- Integrity: through honesty with oneself and with others
- Positivity: a can do attitude
- Synergy: a united front as team Axis