Production Operator (Stores Department)
Axis Electronics Ltd.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to assist our company in the assembly of High Technology Printed Circuit Boards, based in our stores department.
- Use assembly instructions to carry out manufacturing process steps to the quality level and time scale required
- Ensure you are familiar with your department’s output production targets
- Complete all necessary paperwork and update databases to meet the requirements of the quality management system
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Maintain to the highest level workmanship and product standards, and ensure no scrap is created
- Ensure the work area is kept clean, tidy, presentable and in line with our 5S programme
- Professional manner with excellent internal customer service skills
- Good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and strives for high quality standards
- Accurate with good manual dexterity
- Desire to learn and develop
- Interest in electronics / manufacturing
- Caring, Hardworking, Integrity, Positivity and Team Player.