Axis Electronics Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a QC Inspector & Hand Soldering Technician. The Production Technician will carry out manufacturing process steps for the assembly of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) in the Finishing Cell.
This position combines the responsibilities of quality control inspection with expertise in hand soldering techniques. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in quality control inspection and possess a strong understanding of IPC 610 standards. This role is crucial in ensuring the highest quality, reliability, and throughput of our electronic assemblies.
- Advanced hand soldering and rework: Provide support for hand soldering tasks ranging from heavily plated through hole soldering, wire modifications and SMD soldering. Various rework activities: assisting technicians and operators in resolving soldering defects, component placement issues, mechanical fixings problems, and other anomalies identified during inspection.
- Quality Control Inspection: Conduct comprehensive inspections of electronic assemblies through to final inspection stages to ensure compliance of our workmanship is in line with specific customer specifications and IPC 610 Class 3 quality standards.
- Troubleshoot build issues by providing creative solutions to any obstacles which might prevent the customer receiving product on time.
- Ensure the relevant paperwork is kept up to date in line with our procedures.
- Professional manner with excellent internal customer service skills.
- Good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and strives for high quality standards.
- Previous experience of the main duties listed above considered essential.
- Capable of high throughput to IPC 610 Class 3.
At Axis we expect every employee to commit to our Teamship Rules:
- Caring: for each other, our customers, our suppliers and all other stakeholders
- Hardworking: with diligence, creativity, and by going the extra mile
- Integrity: through honesty with oneself and with others
- Positivity: a can do attitude
- Synergy: a united front as team Axis