Axis Electronics Ltd.
Working as part of a team in the finishing cell. The individual will be soldering to a high standard (IPC Class 3) across a range of products and must have experience working to IPC 610. The job will be a combination of SMT soldering, through hole HS on thermal planes and wire modifications all with a high level of throughput. A professional manner with excellent internal and external customer service skills as well as good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills will all support within this role.
• Minimum 24 months experience in assembly & soldering of electronic printed circuit boards to IPC 610 class 3
• IPC 610 certified specialist
• Familiar with rework and modification in accordance with IPC-7711/7721
• Familiar with wiring / soldering in accordance with IPC-620 requirements
• Fully skilled in complex rework of SMT components
• Fully competent with all aspects of multi-layer / PTH hand soldering and rework on complex assemblies. This includes assemblies with challenging thermal management conditions.
• Experienced in wire modification
• Experienced in PCB modification e.g. track cuts
• Capable of high level of throughput
• Professional manner with excellent internal and external customer service skills
• Good understanding of English including verbal and written communication skills
At Axis we expect every employee to commit to our Teamship Rules
- Caring: for each other, our customers, our suppliers and all other stakeholders
- Hardworking: with diligence, creativity, and by going the extra mile
- Integrity: through honesty with oneself and with others
- Positivity: a can do attitude
- Synergy: a united front as team Axis